A team that has a certain number of base genes (BeastGirl, ShadowGhost, etc.) will receive a Team Bonus depending on how many genes are present. Gene count must come from distinct unit types and, as such, having two base Beast Girls will not contribute 4 Beast Girl team bonus. Instead a team including a Beast Girl, a Mantis, and an Eagle Girl will receive 4 Beast Girl team bonus (2 Beast genes from the Beast Girl and 1 from the Mantis and the Eagle Girl each).
The team bonus ranges from either 1 or 2 to 5 for each base species. Once the team bonus is active for a battle, it will remain even when the composing members are taken out. The opposing team also brings their own team bonuses and some mechanics may interact or interfere. Two teams enjoying 4 Shadow team bonus will share the same pool of shadow tiles, for example.
Impure and spirit genes do not have team bonuses associated with them. Spirits can be granted a single base gene for the purpose of contributing to a team bonus with the Synergist perk, however.
Centaur[ | ]
- 2: When a male/futa centaur (with energy) fucks an ally, grant target haste for 3 turns.
- 3: Allies start with strength charges equal to empty skill slots.
- 4: When charging without hitting an enemy, 50% chance to regain 1 ap.
- 5: Dropping a weapon grants strengthbuff and focus for a turn.
PlantGirl[ | ]
- 2: +5 food after a won battle.
- 3: Absorbing water also affects other plantgirls and floral units on grass for half the effect.
- 4: When a plantgirl/floral unit is defeated, use their magic to shield all other floral units.
- 5: +5 wood after a won battle.
Mermaid[ | ]
- 2: Poison/Burn duration on allies decreases twice as fast.
- 3: Dive grants 2 magic/strength charges.
- 4: Mermaids' skill cooldowns reduce by 2/turn.
- 5: At the start of each turn, shield all allies by 1 for each mermaid on water.
LavaGirl[ | ]
- 2: Allies gain 2 magic charges whenever they lose hp to fire damage.
- 3: When an ally has 5+ magic charges, gain +2 strength charges each turn.
- 4: At the end of your turn, deal 1 fire dmg to ALL characters.
- 5: Explosion only damages the user by half their max hp.
Lymean[ | ]
- 2: MagicShield also grants +1 str/magic charge to target.
- 3: Stamina costs of initiating battles halved.
- 4: +1 crystal after a won battle.
- 5: Enemies with 0 mana take double dmg from all sources.
Succubus[ | ]
- 1: When seducing an enemy, increase LDmg by 1 for each allied succubus.
- 2: When a succubus (with energy) fucks an enemy, deal 2*LDmg to other enemies.
- 3: Allies can still move/seduce even at 100% lust.
- 4: Enemies at 50%+ lust take double dmg. (instead of +50%)
- 5: When attacking a creature, use LDmg instead of strength (if it's higher).
- Note: 5 Succubus bonus applies when attacking non-humanoid units.
Harpy[ | ]
- 2: At the start of each turn, unengaged allies gain a str charge for each adjacent enemy.
- 3: After flying to land near an enemy, gain mg shield.
- 4: Allies start with haste for a turn.
- 5: Allies are immune to slow.
LizardGirl[ | ]
- 2: Poison on allies has a 50% chance to not deal dmg.
- 3: Using Toxin on an ally grants 3 magic/strength charges.
- 4: Regenerate also grants 2 strength charges.
- 5: +1 duration for positive status effects. -1 for negative (min 1). (Reversed effect on enemies)
InsectGirl[ | ]
- 2: +1 energy drained when servicing enemies. +25% service success chance.
- 3: With exactly 1 insect queen, start battles with a genetic copy as a drone.
- 4: Servicing an enemy without energy exhausts them for the remaining battle.
- 5: Insect girls start battle with magic charges equal to half their energy. (max 10)
BeastGirl[ | ]
- 2: 50% chance to regain 1 stamina when spending it on a skill.
- 3: Allies start with +2 strength charges.
- 4: Jump also grants strength buff for a turn.
- 5: If an ally has 5+ strength charges, they never count as engaged in battle.
Shadow[ | ]
- 1: Start with 2 random shadow tiles on the map.
- 2: +20% global dark damage.
- 3: At the start of each turn: if 15+ tiles are shadow, curse all enemies.
- 4: Consume random unoccupied shadow tiles to negate hp damage of allies. (after damage reduction)
- 5: Enemies start cursed for a turn. Cursed enemies take 25% more damage.
Tanid[ | ]
- 2: Level 1 characters start battle with +2ap and 5 str/magic charges.
- 3: Start with a slimebulb on the field.
- 4: A random enemy starts infected for 10 turns.
- 5: Sex-recruited characters gain the Slime trait.