Dating is a minigame that gives rewards based on date score, you can receive the following rewards:
- Increased relations.
- Increased morale.
- Date exp.
- Training sex skills, based on their usage during the date.
- Increased lewdity, if you increased it during the date.
- You might receive Gifts
Main Character might be able to date any recruited character, but Town NPCs cannot be instantly recruited, as they require 80+ relations for that, thankfully, if you want to date one of them before recruiting them, you can do that by reaching 20+ relations. Though their relations raise slower through dating than regular characters, its still a very effective method.
In order to raise Relation, you can complete their objectives, set one of your character's task to Helper (max 1) which will increase relations with a random Town NPC by (2-5) once a day, or do extra tasks for them at the cost of stamina. Relations also passively increase every day by a certain amount, but this caps at 20.
|Town NPC||Increasing relations|
The dating minigame has been completely revamped as of v24.0. In case you're looking for information about the old version, check older page revisions.
When you start a date you get access to the date screen. Your aim is to increase your date score, which appears at the top, near the center of the screen, just above the portrait of dated character. You can also check the time spent dating there.
Most actions (cards that you play) are 2 minutes long, and dates last around 2 hours (maximal 3 hours, based on accumulated score). To raise your score, you play cards. There are 2 types of cards: Event cards, and Date cards
- Lewdity required: ( 2 for Strip) you need your date to be at lewdity 2 or higher to play the card, playing Lewdity 2 card will increase Lewdity to 3. Cards with a negative value will lower lewdity by the displayed number.
- Score: ( 3 for Strip) this directly raises your date score. This is the most important number. Your aim is to play lots of cards with score values.
- Countdown: (18 for Strip) How much time is left before the card is removed (Missable) or becomes available (Wait). Cards with neither mechanic can be slightly more rewarding after the countdown finishes. Cards with a big flower in this spot are ready to be used
- Special effects: (Strip has "Missable) hovering over it gives more details (also works on cards without special effects.)
- Lust: (2 for Strip) Lust Dmg that has to be dealt
- Lust Resistance: (1 for Strip) Lust Dmg resistance, decreases any Lust Dmg dealt by that value.
- Lewdity required: Same as with event cards
- Lust: How much Lust damage the card deals towards event card requirements
- Time: How much time passes after using chosen card
- Special effects: Same as with event cards
- Help menu: Explains date mechanics.
- NPC menu: You can check the NPC you are dating. The NPC's personality is important when dating them.
- Location: You can change the date location here. This is useful mainly to switch between public and private zones. Public zones, like the tavern, make your sexual and seduction cards cost 2 more lewdity, and double lust raise.
- Lewdity: Cards have a lewdity requirement. Basically, the more sexual the action, the higher you need this stat to use it. The maximal lewdity possible for the character can be raised through the Limit Break modifier and then raised permanently, up to 3 times per date. An NPC's lewdity stat also affects their brothel value.
- Modifiers: They have various effects. Activated by certain cards and actions and last for the amount of time indicated.
- Event deck: Mainly used for getting event images and score at low lewdity (?). Event deck is unaffected by rerolling, but mostly depends on location and sometimes partner. Some cards can only be used once per date or won't reappear while their effects are already active.
- Date deck: Mainly used in order to increase lewdity and generate lust required for event cards. Climax cards played at high lewdity also help with score.
- Reroll: rerolls date deck cards for free. You can do this as many times as the number indicates. Some actions can be used to increase the number. Save this for high lust sex mode. If you are not at high lust, you can simply use relax.
- Relax: at the cost of 1 lewdity and 5 mins, it rerolls 2 first cards in the date deck. Relax is very good at low lust, while rerolls are mostly used at high lewdity.
- Location special actions: depends on the place. Some can only be used once per date or day.
- Prepare: Your partner gets temporarily excited and suggests the place they want to go to.
Locations have events, special actions, and are either public or private. Most dates will start at the Home location, except for Town NPCs, which have their specific preferences (usually the Tavern).
- Perfectionist: Excited by winning, annoyed by losing.
- Caring: Will give you rewards from contests when you lose.
- Shy: Will avoid sex with strangers.
- Annoying: Might lose Charm when talked to.
- Energetic: Might get really excited when talked to.
- Adventurous: Might get excited when talked to.
- Funny: Might increase score by 2 when talked to.
- Aphrodisiac: Lewdity won't decrease through normal means. Climax only lowers it by 1.
- Fed: Can't eat until removed.
- Dirty: ???
- Wet: Actually wet (from swimming etc.) Can't leave the location until dry. (Removes some other effects when applied)
- Angered: Score won't increase.
- Drunk: Randomly change values of new events. (duration stacks)
- Exhausted: New character events are likely nothing.
- CumSoaked: Visibly covered in semen. +1 to lewd value of all cards in public. (Duration stacks)
- CumFilled: Filled with semen. +1 to lewd value of all cards in public. (Duration stacks)"
- Impressed: Sex-exp earned doubled.
- Nude: She wears no clothes. LDmg +2 in public. +1 in private. (Unless Sylvie)
- Annoyed: +2 resistance to new events. Date ends when applied a second time.
- Energized: New character events require 50% less LDmg.
- Excited: Relaxing/chatting/changing location doesn't affect lewdity. When changing location, gain 2 score and remove this effect.
- Satisfied: All score increases +1. (Received after climax)
- LimitBreak: Max lewd +1. (performing an action at temporary new maximum, permanently increases it.)
- Edging: Next climax won't lower lewdity. Only gain half the score.
- Spotlight: New location events require x less lust. (stacks. doesn't decay)
- Horny: New character events require x less lust. (stacks. doesn't decay)
- Accustomed: New events have -x resistance. (stacks. doesn't decay)
- Climax: Gain score equal to current lewd requirement, then lose half lewdity.
- Chain: Doubled LDmg if previous action was the same.
- Exhausting: Requires 2 stamina to play.
- Followup: Followed by a card with +1 base lewdity requirement, if possible. (prioritizes similar sex action)
- Continue: 50% chance to keep this action after selecting it. Doesn't devalue when kept this way.
- Fleeting: Will be replaced when you choose another action.
- Unplayable: Can't be played with this partner.
- Masturbation: No sex-exp gain. Doesn't target partner.
- Combo: +1 LDmg for each other current card with combo.
- Favored: Doubled chance to be drawn.
- Shifting: Redraw whenever you change location. Time cost of location change reduced by each shifting card.
- Limited: Can only be used once/date.
- FirstBonus: Doubled LDmg for the first use.
- Corruption: -10 score. When at max lewdity, increase cap by 1. Otherwise, +3 lewd.
- Pheromones: Apply aphrodisiac effect for 10 min afterwards.
- Options: Start with +1 reroll with this in deck. (stacks)
- Repetitive: Lust value decreases by 1 each time it's used. (min 1)
- Initiator: Followed by a climax action when used, if possible. (prioritizes same target)
- Retain: Kept when all cards are rerolled and gets +1 LDmg.
- Finisher: Must be played after another card with the same used part and target. (including masturbation)
- Flexible: Also increases lewdity when played at +1 of requirement, if possible.
- Precision: Ignores resistances.
- Hidden: Lewdity requirement unaffected by public spaces.
Similar to Card Mechanics but only found on event cards. some terns are shared but can work slightly differently to the above.
- Missable: Automatically replaced when countdown reaches 0.
- Fixed: Not rerolled.
- Wait: Can only be triggered after countdown reaches 0.
- Climax: Half lewdity afterwards. Climax Event Lust requirements can only be lowered by cards targeting the same part listed below.
- Masturbation: No sex-exp gain.
- Pussy: Only affected by actions targeting her pussy.
- Cock: Only affected by actions targeting her cock.
- Ass: Only affected by actions targeting her ass.
- Starter cards can only be upgraded once and should therefore be replaced as soon as possible (excluding Utility cards, which can't be upgraded anyway)
- Make sure you have cards for every lewdity value to build it up. Values higher than 6 should probably be avoided, at least early on. Switching to public locations will allow you to push into higher levels anyway, once you've built up the cap on your partners where required.
- Avoid having too many utility cards, since you can't use two in a row and, as the name implies, don't offer much direct benefit anyway.
- Climax is a useful effect for scoring but a hindrance for increasing max lewdity of date partners and building up the currenty lewdity to cash in for score in the first place. Avoid having it on more than 2 or 3 cards.
- Be careful about target part specifics and avoid having too many cards that can't be used if the partner lacks said parts (i.e. Nipplefuck or Frottage). Consider putting Fleeting on such cards. Obviously you could always use a potion on your partners first to avoid issues, but some uniques can't be altered nor will this work for dating some Town NPCs.
- Each card can only have up to 3 keyword mechanics placed on it and can only be upgraded directly up to 4 times, as indicated by the color of the card name (green->blue->orange->pink). Upgrades that apply to all cards of a type don't count.
- Points gained in every category except Utility directly relate to Sex experience gains in the related category from any activity in the game, be it fucking to recruit, the brothel, sex training or dates themselves. Utility points are gained through good date results only and can be traded for skill points in other categories via removing a card from your deck with the blue Skill option (usually adding a point to the category matching the removed card).
Certain gameplay elements directly influence the dating minigame, adding new options and events.
- Home location is improved significantly by certain Home upgrades
- Sauna / Pool upgrades add a special location action to use it once per date, immediately boosting lewdity to 3 and providing an energized buff, a great starting point for partners with higher lewdity caps.
- Sex Toys unlock a once per date event requiring 5 lewdity, providing a lust dmg bonus against Pussy or Cock.
- Recruiting certain unique characters will unlock date event cards at certain locations, available for any date (except for the character themselves, usually). Adding more options at Home can be particularly helpful since there aren't many available there.
- Home and Forest are good starting places to build up lewdity for the higher thresholds required for Beach and Tavern
- Home in particular (especially with the upgrades mentioned above) is a great starting point anyway, though lacking in event options. Once the unique, once per date, effects are exhausted it is usually best to move elsewhere. Use Prepare for the Excited buff, relax one time if you have a bad hand, then move.
- Every location provides opportunities to score benefits for the rest of the game, if at some risk for the date itself.
- Home: You can chose to hunt the annoying bird for a bit of food, though it will decrease your score.
- Beach: Winning contests and a few other events will reward items or money. Choosing to preserve caught fish awards food, although annoying your date.
- Tavern: The merchant may offer rare items to buy. Gifting it will reward score but you can also just keep it. The Guild collector event rewards money depending on available energy. A high enough payout will even unlock the option to donate at the guild directly.
- Forest: Hunting, like fishing at the Beach, provides an opportunity to obtain some food at the cost of annoying your date, though your date may refuse the action in the first place. Foraging can't be used this way though. The bag event rewards a random item at no cost (usually something low value, though).
- Certain events provide buff effects for the rest of the date and should be activated as soon as possible. On the other hand, they should be avoided if the date has already gone on for more than 90 minutes or so. For a specific example, the "Forest Picknick" wait option gives such a buff but also costs an extra 10 mins itself.
- Since every location has some really useful one-time events, its generally a pretty good idea to hop around a bit, particularly with the Excited effect active. Aphrodisiac effects can also be used to bypass the lewdity penalty.
- The Beach is a bit tricky in this regard however. Swimming can be a handy alternative to Relax without losing lewdity and can even trigger lewdity-increasing encounters, but will also prevent you from leaving with the Wet effect, as will a few event cards.
- Some skills actually influence event outcomes if your MC has them. Herbalist can avoid bad outcomes from Foraging in the Forest of example, while Cook makes Fishing and Hunting better. Likewise, MC stats have some influence on stat check rolls, though there aren't that many of these.
- Limit Breaks are crucial to raising the max lewdity of date partners, particularly for those starting with very low ones. The requirements to activate these cards scale up with the current cap however, but so does the score value. Even if your partner is already practically capped out at level 9 or 10, it can be worth activating the effect for the score alone. Precision cards or effects that lower resistance will be very useful for this purpose.
- Your partners response to certain events seems dependant on their lewdity cap or possibly relation level. For example, with the "Twins" event at the beach they might just chose to watch or talk rather than having fun with the other one, or might even become annoyed. For the size preference events in the tavern, a high relation partner who disagrees will alter their preferences to match you more, etc.
OUTDATED When deckbuilding, focus on raising score, and making you best cards favored and repeatable. Also make sure you have cards for different lewdity values
When playing, degradation is very important. Use the relax action, use the NPC deck, try to use your best casual score cards first a few times, then switch to sexual and use those too.