Actions[ | ]
- Submit a King's Quest
- Rewards a KingsPotion (+1 maxLevel, up to 15. Does not modify genetic maxLevel)
- 1 Mythril
- 2 Workforce
- 5 reputation
- 5 relation with the King
- 200g or 400g. Depends on whether you have beat the king, and whether he is your ally or not
- Hire a level 1 Soldier
- Get a level 1 soldier of base species with max level 10, low genes (10 in total), a trait and a special trait Soldier.
- Costs 500 Gold, has an upkeep of 300 gold
- Turn in Soldier
- Return one of hired soldiers and gain 250 gold per soldier level.
- Hire a level 1 Elite Soldier
- Requires >50 relations with the King
- Get a level 1 soldier of hybrid species with max level 20, medium genes (25 in total), up to 2 traits and a special trait EliteSoldier.
- Costs 1000 Gold, has an upkeep of 600 gold
- Turn in Elite Soldier
- Return one of hired elite soldiers and gain 500 gold per elite soldier level.
- Buy a level 1 Mule
- Get a level 1 mule with max level 10, up to 2 traits and low genes (15 in total)
- Costs 400 Gold
Requesting the King[ | ]
- For 1 more day on a King quest.
- Cost 10 relations (can't go lower than 0)
- To reroll a King quest.
- Cost 20 relations (can't go lower than 0)
- Doesn't change the quest allocated time.
- For 500 money.
- Cost 10 relations (can't go lower than 0)
- To fail King Quest immediately.
- Fail the current King Quest, and immediately get another one.
King Quests[ | ]
- Breeding : submit a character with specific requirements, character is permanently lost.
- Portal : explore a new portal, either to a certain %, or until a certain N° of fights. The specified portal spawns as the quest starts. Portal rewards from Sylvie are still claimable.
- Arena : win a certain N° of non-ranked arena fights. The amount of fights required will appear at the arena, but their deadlines may mismatch the quest one.
- Training : train either the level, sex skills or arena rank of solders. They are immediately given to you upon the start of the quest.
King Fight[ | ]
Upon selecting the |fight king(5m)| option, you can try to defeat the King to don't have to bother about his quests, and some other possible outcomes.
Any failure will lead to game over, but you can continue your run as if nothing happened by selecting the cheating choice. During every fights, each foe is recruitable, except for the King himself. Fleeing from any fight is also impossible.
Note that the indication "(5m)" doesn't imply that the whole fights will only last 5 minutes. The fights last for as long as you'll take turns to end them. Only clicking on the option itself makes 5 minutes pass.
After selecting the option to fight the King, you will be able to :
|Attack from the water||
After your victory, you'll be reaching the doors of the throne room, where the King will be waiting for you with his stronger guards... you can even hear dragons' roars inside.
LVL of humanoids < LVL of Fire Dragons < LVL of King Arus
Once you defeat the King, you'll be surprised to see him still breathing after all the lethal injuries you left on such an old man. But yet he crawls at you and beg for his life, claiming you have nothing to earn from killing him as you can't get his solders to your side nor can run the village by yourself. He then proposes you a deal to provide you with money and potions at best as he can.
|Kill||You kill him, mercilessly stabbing him with his own sword. But quickly notice how his body starts glowing in pulses, coming out of his heart. After removing the blade from him, you'll be surprised at how quickly his wound regenerates itself. Intrigued you slash through his quickly regenerating flesh until ripping out his heart along with an inhuman blood pool. Even outside of his body, you can still feel the pulses from this wooden heart.
|Spare/Take deal||You spare the King's life, and accept his deal. Yet you still loot his treasury.
Notes[ | ]
- King Arus is present from the start of the game the entire day 0 and day 1 and then from 09:00 - 22:00 afterwards.
- While King Arus doesn't have the Unique special trait, he cannot be recruited during his fight as he is considered to be one by the system.
- The first fight only costs 1 stamina, gets Mana and HP up to the max right after and doesn't imply any downside. This makes it one of the easiest way to farm characters such as Xhana to upgrade their Stats with skills such as SoulDevour or ConsumeMana.
- Even if you kill the King, the option to get an Elite Solder stays available, but won't be possible anymore.
Trivia[ | ]
- While the King claims that his solders won't follow the MC, it's pretty easy to recruit them all through the fight...
- As of V.0.22.0.1 , if you defeat and make the deal with the King about his Quests, but let the timer of your current go to its end, you'll still see the warning message of your rivals getting stronger as you failed your King Quest.