In figure 2 the stats of a plantgirl are displayed. These come from the game, from clicking on the unit's portrait. All units in the game have those stats , save creatures, which do not have maxlust, Ldmg, Lres, cock, energy, tits, and milk, because they cannot engange in sexual combat.
We are going to list and briefly describe each stat. Then, for those stats that need clarification, we have extra chapters in this page, or we provide links to pages that explain them further. because there are lots of stats, we group them by the windows they appear in. In figure 1, we have numbered each window.
- Arena rank (F): the F at the top right corner of the portrait. Each arena rank increases stats, similar to leveling up. It also increases Brothel score, which is a stat we see further down here, which decides brothel income.. For details on stats gained, check the Stat Growth page. To increase rank, participate in ranked battles in the Arena.
- Relationship (50%): the heart icon. For NPCs, Relationship has many effects, which you can check in the Dating page. It mainly unlocks dating, learning, and recruiting NPCs. Sometimes it gives discounts.
- Lewdity (hover): it appears when you hover over the heart icon. Increases Brothel value, and relation quests. When dating, it limits which cards you can use. Fastest way to raise it is by dating. Brothel work can raise it too.
- Name (Roran): unit name
- Stamina (200/200): units use stamina to act. Brothel work, farm work and starting battles, all use stamina. NPCs recover stamina each day, depending on their living conditions, which you decide at Home. If you start a battle with no stamina, you get the Exhausted Status, which is a terrible debuff. Units can't work without stamina.
- Morale (50/100): losing battles reduces morale. To increase it... don't remember. Morale affects Brothel earnings, also, if morale is below 25, entering combat causes the LowMorale debuff, and if it is above 75, it causes the HighMorale buff. With no morale, units can't perform work. Morale changes depend on character personality
First we comment those from figure 1. They are mostly the same
- Level (1): combat gives experience. With enough experience, characters level and gain stats
- Growh stats: you can see growth stats by hovering the mouse over level. They are multipliers to the stats gained from leveling and ranking up in the arena. See Stat Growth for details.
- Defense element (floral): Each damage element has a list of defense elements it deals double damage to, and half damage to. For example, basic damage deals reduced damage to stone and crystal defense. Defense elements can have special properties, like Status Effect immunities, or native tiles. For a detailed guide on defense and attack elements, see the extra chapter in this page.
- Species (PlantGirl): the unit's species.
- LevelType (support): stat increases when leveling up depend on leveltype. Leveltypes are average, support, strength, magic, endurance, dexterity and seduction. Leveltype basically decides which of your stats level up the most when leveling up, like a specialization. See Stat Growth for details.
- Size (medium): unit size affects HP/MP/STR/Speed/Virility/Fertility/Food upkeep. There is a extra chapter in this page for size.
- Attack element (poison): Each damage element has a list of defense elements it deals double damage to, and half damage to. Some attack elements deal debuffs. See the extra chapter for details.
- Attack shape (basic): determines attack range and Aoe basically. See the extra chapter for details.
- Beauty: Affects brothel value, recruitmentChance and other characters attraction. See the extra chapter for details.
- Health: when it hits 0, the unit is removed from combat. Depending on your Game Start Settings, that can mean permadeath, or injury.
- Mana: most skills require mana to be cast.
- Strength: the damage of your basic attack is (strength*element_advantage) - armor. As for element advantage, think pokemon. Some skills, which are physical attacks, deal strenght+ fixed bonus to damage. For example, slash is strength +2 (element and armor still apply). Has no effect on carry capacity. Also affects hunting ?
- Magic: determines the damage of many skills. When you summon units, their level or traits depend on your magic stat. Also affects hatcher bonus.
- LDmg: Amount of lust the target gains when you seduce or service them. Affected by targets lustResistance. check Combat for details. Basically, Seduce deals lust = Ldmg-Lres, unless you score a critical. Servicing deals Ldmg*2, but is melee
- LRes: lust damage is reduced by Lres. Can be negative, and increase lust damage received
- Armor: incoming damage is reduced by armor
- MaxLust: s Maxlust is your lust hp bar. Received sex attacks (seduction, service) increases your lust. When your lust reaches 50%, you are inflicted a powerful debuff, and it gets worse at 100%. The debuff can be checked at the Status Effects page. To get rid of lust, either masturbate or fuck. For more info on sex related actions, check the Combat page.
Size affects speed/initial stats/stat gains on levelup/size of other bodyparts based on a modifier:
Tiny: (HP, MP,str,virility)*0.5; fertility/0.5, Speed +2, Food upkeep = 1
Small: (HP, MP,str,virility)*0.75; fertility/0.75, Speed +1, Food upkeep = 2
Medium: (HP, MP,str,virility)*1; fertility/1, Speed +0, Food upkeep = : 3
Large: (HP, MP,str,virility)*1.25; fertility/1.25, Speed -1, Food upkeep = 5
Giant: (HP, MP,str,virility)*1.5; fertility/1.5, Speed -2, Food upkeep = 7
Enormous: (HP, MP,str,virility)*2; fertility/2, Speed -2,Food upkeep = 10
Affects brothel value, recruitmentChance and other characters attraction.
0-19: (Repulsive) *0.1
20-29: (Ugly) *0.5
30-45: (Unappealing) *0.7
46-59: (Average) *1
60-79: (Appealing) *1.25
80-109: (Pretty) *1.5
110-129: (Gorgeous) *1.75
130-149: (Stunning) *2.25
150+: (Angelic) *3
Amount of tiles you can walk with a basic moveAction. Move/Charge are affected by the terrain based on their movetype.
Breeding chance is calculated as: CharactersA's Fertility*CharacterB's Virility. So fertility above 100% can make up for partners low virility or vice versa. Increases a lot on levelup.
50 Virility and 50 Fertility results in 25% progress to an egg per day.
50 Virility and 200 Fertility results in 1 egg per day.
200 Virility and 200 Fertility results in 4 eggs per day.
Three stats are explained here. They affect basic attacks, and defense.
- Damage element:
- Element advantage: Each damage element has a list of defense elements it deals double damage to, and half damage to. For example, basic damage deals reduced damage to stone and crystal defense.
- Special features: some damage types have special features, like applying burn, damaging the target's mana, or applying poison.
- Defense element:
- Element advantage: same as damage element element advantage
- Special features: immunity to status effects, native tiles and other features.
- Attack shape: This determines if the attack is basic melee, ranged, etc. How you attack.
Native tiles: there is an exception to movement costs. Traveling through native tiles always costs 1 speed. Native tiles are decided by your unit's defense element (type)
- Outer shape color: defines damage type. In the example, it is gray, so basic damage
- Inner circle color: defines defense type. In the example it is gray, so normal defense
- Outer shape form: defines attack type. In the example, it is an arrow, so basic attack type.
|Color||Type||Special feature||Strong vs||Weak vs|
|Red||Slashing||Causes bleed. Duration = damage dealt.||None||Stone, Crystal|
|Green||Poison||Poisons target. Duration = damage dealt.||Slime, Light||Floral, Aquatic, Crystal|
|Orange||Fire||Deals 1 burn. -50% damage against enemies in water tiles.||Floral, Ice, Dark||Lava, Light, Crystal|
|Blue||Water||Soaks target for 2 turns.||Lava, Stone||Ice, Floral, Crystal|
|Light yellow||Radiant||Damages MP as well.||Dark, Crystal||Floral, Lava, Light|
|Dark gray||Shadow||Curses for two turns.||Normal, Floral, Crystal||Lava, Light, Dark|
|Light Blue||Frost||Slows target. Subsequent attacks freeze target.||Lave, Slime, Stone||Aquatic, Crystal|
|Yellow||Electric||Double damage to enemies in water.||Aquatic, Light||Stone, Crystal|
|Darker gray||True||Deals 100% damage to all defense types, ignores armor.||None||None|
|Color||Type||Special feature||Native tile||Resists||Weak vs|
|Green||Floral||Poison immune||Grass||Poison, Water, Radiant||Fire, Shadow|
|Dark orange||Lava||Burn immune.
Access lava biomes and portals
|Lava||Fire, Radiant, Shadow||Water, Frost|
|Yellow||Light||Immune to curse.||None||Fire, Radiant, Shadow||Electric|
|Dark yellow||Slime||None||Slime||Nothing||Poison, Frost|
|Light gray||Ice||Immune to Slow. Unaffected by cold weather.||Ice/Snow||Water||Fire|
|Dark gray||Stone||Immune to bleed, burn, poison||Stone||Basic, Slashing, Electric||Water, Frost|
|Cyan||Crystal||Immune to bleed, burn, poison.||None||All except for ->||Radiant, Shadow|
This table lists damage multipliers of attack elements vs defense elements.
- 2 = Strong, double damage dealt
- 1 = Normal
- 0.5 = Weak, half damage dealt
- Basic: melee range, attack that hits 1 target enemy
- Swing: melee range, attack target and 2 adjacent characters ( can friendly fire)
- Cleave: melee range, attack target and 2 adjacent characters. Damage to adjacent characters is halved ( can friendly fire)
- Pierce: melee range, attack that hits 1 target and the unit behind ( can friendly fire)
- Ranged: has a range of 3, requires a straight line, uses all remaining AP
- Unable: cannot attack