From Portals of Phereon Wiki
The Tavern is one of the main locations in town. Here you can interact with Mya.
Here you can buy characters for gold, the selection and availability differ depending on your rank, see more in the Noticeboard section.
You can also Hire characters for Tavern points and gold.
Actions[ | ]
- Drink (30m)
- Removes 2 exhaustion
- Increase morale by 5
- Costs 25 gold
- Drink milk (10m) (Mya Present)
- Removes 20 exhaustion
- Once per day
- Costs 50 gold (free if relations > 50)
Notable Mya Actions[ | ]
- Bottle Milk
- Buy Milk Potion
- Costs 100 gold
- "Milk" (30m)
- Must have Mya as a futa and relations > 50
- Removes 30 exhaustion
- Once per day
- Work as a Cowgirl (4h) Evolution only
- Must have Cow Girl form unlocked and relations > 50
- Generates 30 exhaustion
- Increases Mya relation by 5
- Gain 200 gold
Noticeboard[ | ]
The Noticeboard lets you complete various types of quests in order to get tavern points which increase your rank.
A higher rank grants access to more difficult quests with better rewards and increases the availability of quests and recruitable characters.
You can pay to reserve a quest for an unlimited time, up to 5 at a time.
The following are the quest types and how they work:
- Use a character with the requested genes for breeding (Note: This does NOT remove the character)
- Breeding Character/Trained Character
- Submit a character with the requested genes/level (Note: This DOES remove the character)
- Use a character with the required stats for some sort of labour (Note: This does NOT remove the character)
- Hand in the requested Item or Resource
Notes[ | ]
- Mya is present from the start of the game the entire day 0 and day 1 and then from 07:00 - 24:00 afterwards.
- Drink milk and "Milk" are one of the best time effective exhaustion removal actions