From Portals of Phereon Wiki
A small shop connected to underwater caves. Lumira waves you over.
The Shop is one of the main locations in Town. Here you can interact with Lumira, and buy/sell Items.
Actions[ | ]
- Buy Items
- Buy an item that Lumira sells in her shop. Increase Lumira relation by 1 with every item you buy, no cap.
- The cost of consumable Item is based in how many uses they have.
- Every few days the shop stock size and item tier are increased (up to Legendary tier).
- Items become cheaper as your Relation with Lumira increases.
- Items are restock every 3 days.
- Sell Items
- Sell one of the items in your stash for half of their value.
- Consumable selling price is based in how many uses they have left.
- Hasten the restock cycle of the shop to the next day. Costs 300 gold.
Lumira Actions[ | ]
- Help her with the shop (+2 Relation, no cap, +100 Gold, -20 Stamina, takes 3 hours)
- Offer her seal-type creatures (+5 Relation, no cap, lose the character and gain an item depending of the type of seal and level-based gold)
- Spiked Seal - Iron Potion
- Cat Seal - Bracelet
- Swamp Seal - PuffBall
- Dark Seal - ShadowPotion
- Frost Seal - CrystalRing
- Holy Seal - StabilityPotion
- Laquas - Nothing
- Spiked Seal - Iron Potion
- Spend Time
- You need at least a Relation of 20 or more with her to unlock this action, see Dating for a more in detail look.
- Unlike others Town NPCs, Lumira has multiple ways to spend time with her.
- You need at least a Relation of 20 or more with her to unlock this action.
- She can teach one of your unit the learned Swimmer skill for 300 gold. It takes one of her Actions to do so.
- Give her 100 gold (+3 Relation up to 30, then +1 Relation, -100 Gold, caps at 50).
- Change Looks (Increase her Lewdity to unlock new options).
- Sex (Need Lewdity 4 or more. If Lewdity is 0, gain +1. If Lewdity is lower than 4, -2 Relation).
- Recruit her (Need Relation 80 or more).
Quest[ | ]
Spend gold in the shop, including restocking.
- Spend 1.500 gold: Crystal-Flower
- Spend 3.000 gold: Random Rare Item
- Spend 5.000 gold: 25 Crystals
- Spend 20.000 gold: Random Legendary Item
- Spend 50.000 gold: Special Item (CrystalRing)
Events[ | ]
When you enter the shop during the first days of a new game, you will trigger an event in which Lumira gives you one free item, you can choose between a Sword, a ManaAmulet, a Staff, a LeatherArmor, or a HealthPotion.
If your Relation with Lumira is 80 or more , an event can be triggered while she's working in the shop in which she will put a special tier Item for sale.
Notes[ | ]
- Lumira is present from the start of the game the entire day 0 and day 1 and then from 05:00 - 19:00 afterwards.
- A good source for consumables in general.
Trivia[ | ]
The cave in Lumira's shop is connected to many places by underwater passages.