WARNING: Having a pure Guardian will eventually result in the S_Unit triggering an event in which you have two options:
- Surrender all creatures with Guardian genetics (this includes Avy and the Unknown you get as a starter from the Unknown trait) to be removed from your home. In exchange you receive a S_Unit
- Defend your Guardians, but permamently lose a S_Unit, if you had one, and trigger an event that you must complete before the end of the day.
This event is a battle against a lot of robots, if you either ignore or lose the battle you get a game over.
Winning gets you a lot of Mythril, Iron, and some Crystal Fragments, it does not return your S_Unit.
Triggering this event too early can soft lock your playthrough.
SuperBeam does 3* magic Fire damage in a straight line 3 tiles wide and has 7 range. It costs 1 AP.
SuperSpeed gives 4 AP. It costs 3 mana.
This character equipped with a volt blade is an absolute power house. If the player is a Mechanist they can add "Agile" to the S_Unit to ensure they always have 2 AP.
Like all Non A Unit robots their breeding stats are zero unless crafted by a Mechanist. Like all robots this can be circumvented with breeding potions to give them a flat 30 or 50 to their breeding stats.
- S_Unit event can be avoided by removing all pure Guardians that you have.
- Cannot be buffed with the Archery trait set from the Mechanist.
- Syvaron's notes on Patreon indicate this event can repeat.
- Unknown if crafting the S_Unit as a Mechanist has any bearing on this event triggering.