This special character comes with high stat growth rates and some excellent skills, most notably Energy Bomb which is a powerful large area of effect magic attack. If gained from the FirstEncounter portal, then she comes with no traits and a level cap of 5, so you'll need to fuse a strong spirit to her if you want to make use of her.
- This species is obtained in different ways depending on which MC you are playing as.
- For Creation or Evolution (as well as any 4th MC choice) players, beating the FirstEncounter special portal will end in a choice. If you choose to create life, you are given an Energy Girl unit.
- For Druid players, if you wait until after the FirstEncounter portal would have happened for your chosen game length, then an Energy Girl can join either Creation or Evolutions party when encountering them in artifact portals or the final portal. The Energy Girl can then be recruited during combat in the same manners as any other humanoid unit. It will continue showing up, with randomized stats and traits, in future fights with that rival, even if recruited, so you can recruit multiple of them.
- This also applies to any of the other choices if they miss out on the portal.
- Energy Girl is one of the few humanoids that is gender-locked. It will always be female when hatching, regardless of predicted/genetic gender, and cannot be altered to be male or futa using potions. The only way to make an Energy Girl male or futa is to fuse it while focusing a male or futa genetic.