Unicorns have decent stats without any real weaknesses and various buff skills to support party members in the frontline, acting as force multipliers that can survive on their own even if engaged.
Their skills are mainly focused on buffing friendly units' offensive capabilities:
- Strengthen to buff the unit's Strength to enhance damage
- Focus that allows a unit already engaged in combat to recover both their 2 action points for a couple of turns, making it possible to either strike twice or retreating more efficiently
- Invigorate to donate an AP to a friendly unit
Unicorns also have a couple of skills to help with self-preservation if engaged:
- Teleport allows them to move themselves to an empty tile to either get closer to the frontline or withdraw out of trouble
- Aegis grants the caster a shield for 1 turn
Their "ManaDrain on Attack" can also prevent and enemy unit from using their own skills, as well as restoring their own.
Unicorns do not have notable skills to help during Overworld navigation.
While Unicorns have average virility, their fertility suffers from their Lymean heritage, making the impregnation progress arduous.
Their beauty is average, meaning that brothel work is not very lucrative for them.
Unicorns have slightly smaller semen production and greater milk production, compared to purebred Centaurs, making them a generally better choice for the milking market.