From Portals of Phereon Wiki
Overview[ | ]
Unique Eagle Girl.
Eryn can be recruited at any point in the game. When you have 10 eggs not hatching, an event will trigger the following day in the hatchery and Eryn will offer her services.
Combat[ | ]
Eryn is similar to regular Eagle Girls with slightly better Magic.
Events[ | ]
Notes[ | ]
- Eryn is large sized and a Mercenary, so the daily drain on your resources is higher than most other units. If you're not interested in obtaining her traits, she may not be worth your time.
- Despite her proclamations doesn't make that good of a hatcher herself, even fully leveled. It is recommended to get her Incubating trait on a more Magic focused unit.
- Her other trait, Mending, is also quite rare, so recruiting Eryn is an easy way to obtain it.
- Eryn's sex skills are pretty high so she is a decent Brothel candidate.
Trivia[ | ]
- Can't be changed with gender potions.